Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Thoughts

Just trying to get back in the habit of writing something.  Sometimes when you write, thoughts happen.

I like twitter better than facebook, I'll have to think about why.

My dreams last night involved speedboats racing down a busy highway.  Also, I managed to solve a complex problem, but I can't remember what it was.

Ever catch a dog sleeping when it should be working?  Humans react similarly.

Dogs work?  Pickles' job is to look out the windows & warn us if any cats are around.

Didn't watch the Oscars last night - pretty much forgot all about them.

Did watch part of a Starz version of a Hallmark movie - substitute Henry Winkler for Kevin Klein & take out all the 4 letter words & it could have been a Hallmark Christmas special.  You know, where someone always dies on Christmas eve.

Very warm and very windy this morning in beautiful Valdese, NC.

I'm getting my rear-end kicked in some stupid strategy type computer game, and for some reason it irritates me. 

The end of February is nigh.  The season of grass mowing approaches.

I can think of a lot of reasons why the Mayan calendar ended on the 2012 winter solstice.  Most likely they figured that was far enough, though if they had become a dominant civilization the world would be facing some real calendar related issues in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Counter