Thursday, July 16, 2009

Three Things

First thing.  I'm thinking about shutting down the Valdese Dog blog, and just putting my stuff about Pickles the dog in this blog.  Haven't decided yet. 

Second thing.   We do eBay stuff, mostly postcards, antique photos and stuff like that.  Since the beginning of this blog I've had a link out in the sidebar to the eBay store.  It said "Our eBay Store". That was it, very muted, just there.   I didn't want this blog to be about eBay or anything of that nature (tho I'm apparently not adverse to writing several long articles in a row about it, if the mood strikes me).  But I suppose there's nothing wrong with a little advertising, so for what it's worth it's there.  If you click on the picture you will go to our store.  It really seems to work, so be warned. 

I'll change the picture every so often, probably once a week or so, 'cause I get bored. 

Third thing.  I have way too many labels.  I have to do something about that.  

1 comment:

Patti Anne said...

I was not invited to read "A Valdese Dog". Since I'm a half-owner, I should be invited. Please invite me.

Thank you!

Counter