1. Go to the grocery store.
2. Purchase a some soup in a microwavable container. I'm partial to tomato, but any kind is ok.
3. When you get home, place the container on the counter. While holding the container with one hand, firmly pull the plastic top off with the other. Set it aside.
4. Carefully pull the metal lid off with the flip top ring & discard. You will most likely splatter some soup on the counter & your fingers. Don't worry about it. As long as you didn't cut yourself, it doesn't matter.
5. Place the plastic top back on the container of soup. Make sure it's snug.
6. Place the container in the microwave.
7. Heat on high for 90 - 120 seconds. Experience will let you know which is best.
8. When it's done remove from microwave.
9. Take the whole thing to the couch, and turn on the television. You can add crackers to taste.
And now you know where I'm coming from.