Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doctor & Dentist

Just call 2010 the medical year so far, though it's nothing unplanned. I had a physical last week, and some scheduled dental work this week.

I don't like either one - the dental work especially was torture. Everything went as planned, nothing out of the ordinary, but I was warned that my gums would be sore when the Novocaine wore off. It seems they know what they are talking about.

I know this stuff is necessary. I know that a dollar spent now may save ten or a hundred or a thousand down the road. But it isn't pleasant & it screws up the routine severely.

Not that I'm routine oriented. Or maybe I am and don't know it. I'll have to examine that. I do tend to do the same things at the same time everyday, but much of that is because of the dog and the cat. I'll blame the animals.

But visits to the doctor & dentist just throws things off balance.

And the Novocaine is still not completely gone, but it's gone enough that I'm feeling quite a bit of pain. So ratz in batallions.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I feel your pain. I know your pain.

Isn't it funny how the dogs and cats, totally control the day!

Counter