Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Struggles In The Ether

Ok, this is a slightly business related post, even though this is not a business related blog. But I gotta do it, it'll be done, then I won't do it anymore. This blog is about my mind. Or rather my thinking, feelings & things of that nature. Life, in other words. But business is part of life, so where to draw the line, where to draw the line. Who knows.

I've started another business related blog, and it is not associated with this blog. It's called My Struggles in the Ether - and can be found on www.mystrugglesintheether.blogspot.com. It's purpose is to be a "blow by blow account of the struggles and triumphs of selling online". Now that's neat - I quoted myself and probably incorrectly. But that's what it's going to be, there should be something in there every day.

I'm being completely honest - I want to drive traffic to our online stores. I have no idea if this will work or not, but even if it doesn't I'm going to have fun at it. See you there.

No comments:

Counter