Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Rare 2 Post Day

Two posts in one day? Have I gone daft?

I have another blog "Struggles in the Ether" that's mostly about eBay and related things we do to earn a few bucks. It's the closest thing I do to work these days, and it is fine with me. I'm thinking about shutting that blog down, and covering the things I talk about there in this blog. I don't know. I don't want to lose the quasi-stream of consciousness feel of this blog, but I don't really want to maintain that one any more.

It would mean that I would have occasional "business" related posts. And believe me, I use the term "business" loosely. Not posts for pay mind you - you couldnt pay me to have a paid post on this blog. Or maybe you could, but we'll never find out 'cause I aint gonna do it. But I'd talk about things going on in my very private world of online selling (and buying).

So I'd create a blog for the dog, and shut down the blog for my business. Yep, that sounds about right. I know where my priorities are.

I'm thinking about it. We'll see.

No comments:

Counter