Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A quick note about Opera

I like to use the Opera browser for dropping & writing these blogs.  It's seems fast & simple and does what I need it to do without a lot of cranking in the background.  (Thanks Ms. O.D.)

However, I've noticed a drawback here and there.    And the latest one is this.  In the last couple of days I've written and sent a couple of emails while using Opera - I didn't think about it, I just happened to be on it when I decided to write them.  One was using Hotmail & another using Yahoo mail.  In both cases, most (if not all) the formatting was lost.   That is irritating.

2 comments:

Patti Anne said...

I share this! I just spent over an hour trying to do some simple html editing on ebid.net. It wouldn't work and I was blaming ebid. Then - lightbulb! try IE. It was done in less that 2 minutes. Opera has a long way to go for editing.

Ms. O. D. said...

oh no I'm sorry to hear... didn't know Opera would have a hard time with hotmail and yahoo. I only use Opera for opening-up-multiple-sites and hitting the drop button. Hopefully will get better. :)

Counter